100% NATURAL AND VEGAN PUFF SPONGE FOR FACE AND BODY - ORANGE EXTRACT KONJAC SPONGE
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Golden Oil
- Catalog price: £9.90
- Discount: -£1.98 (20 %)
Excellent for all skin types including sensitive skin. Suitable for everyone: babies, women and men. Perfect for shaving!
The Japanese Konjac Sponge is 100% natural facial and body cleansing sponge made from vegetable fibre of Konjac. Provides silky smooth cleansing experience.
Orange Fruit Essence is used in cosmetics and soaps as a humectant to keep skin hydrated, moist and soft. Helps skin keep even-tone. Cleanses and closes skin pores. Help with acne skin and blackheads. Promotes healthy glowing skin.
Konjac Sponge has a unique propriety layer that can hold water very well. It has a soft texture making it gentle, safe and will not scratch skin, while washing away dirt and oil. The wet Konjac sponge layer is also slightly alkaline, so it works well to neutralize slightly acidic grime.
IT CONTAINS VARIOUS POSITIVE MINERALS AND ANTIOXIDANT INGREDIENTS
- Rich in vitamins
Konjac is rich in vitamins(A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D and E), proteins, lipids, fatty acids and natural mnerals such as copper, zinc, iron and magnesium.
- Smooth skin naturally
These ingredients help nourish and smooth skin naturally.
- No harmful chemical
It contains no harmful chemicals, so it does not irritate the skin. It is suitable even for very sensitive skin and dry skin.
Konjac sponge contains ingredients fighting with free radicals. Helps smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Prevents from aging.
KONJAC SPONGE THOROUGHLY CLEANSES SKIN PORES
- Removes dead skin cells, blackheads, dirt and oil.
- Hydrates skin and balances pH (5.0 - 7.0)
- Eliminates excess sebum
- Gently exfoliates skin
KONJAC SPONGE IS PERFECT AS
- General use sponge - for everyone, to cleanse your face and body. It helps create nice natural cleansing foam. Use a small amount of washing liquid on the sponge, squeeze the sponge slightly until absorbed and clean your face and body. Sponge helps to create better foam and provides increased cleansing properties.
- Newborns, baby and kids skin care sponge- Konjac Sponge is so soft and gentle that is recommended for babies. It helps in cradle cap treatment, dry skin care and irritated skin area treatment.
- Gentlemen shaving sponge - Konjac sponge is a fantastic Vegan substitute to badger shaving brush. Use it to apply shaving cream or create shaving foaming lather on skin. Fits perfectly in the palm of your.
- Make up remover - wet the sponge and add a small amount of your everyday face wash or cleanser. Sponge is very soft and gentle to use on your eyes. Do not rub the sensitive skin.
- Acne, psoriasis, eczema sponge - silky smooth sponge texture allows to clean sensitive and irritated skin. Antibacterial properties of the sponge will protect from blemishes. Active minerals help in the process of healing and skin renewal.
HOW TO USE
Rinse and soak the dry Konjac sponge with warm water until fully softened and expanded. Wet sponge expands approximately one and half size compared to the dry one. For first time use, the sponge might take up to 15 minutes of soaking until it becomes soft.
Use a small amount of washing liquid on the sponge, squeeze the sponge slightly so the liquid get absorbed. Gently massage your face with the sponge, starting from center of face and extend outwards in an upward direction. This produces a lifting effect to shape face for a slimmer silhouette and avoid sagging skin. Alternatively, gently massage the face with the sponge in circular motion. Please avoid harsh rubbing on acne area and around eyes.
Rinse the sponge with clean water. Using clean hands, press the sponge gently in between palms to drain water out. DO NOT twist, stretch or press the sponge too hard as it may damage the sponge. If you have long nails, please do not squeeze/poke the sponge too hard as it may tear the sponge and cause it to fall apart.
Hang the sponge in well-ventilated area to dry it. Do not expose the sponge to direct sunlight and do not leave the sponge in humid place. Alternatively, keep the sponge in a container and store in a refrigerator.
It is highly recommended to clean Konjac sponge after each use. replace sponge every 2 to 3 months for the best cleansing experience and hygiene.
- sensitive skin care
- dry skin care
- mature skin care
- acne skin care
- vegan substitute to badger brush
- pH balanced
- refines pores
- cleanses and exfoliates
approx. 70mmx40mm (palm-sized konjac natural sponge)
100% Natural Konjac Fiber with Orange Extract