ORGANIC KIDS & BABY BALM - HEALS AND PROTECTS IRRITATED AND SENSITIVE SKIN
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Alteya Organics
100% NATURAL HEALING AND SOOTHING CALENDULA AND JOJOBA BABY BALM
Multi-purpose healing balm helps moisturize, soothe and soften sensitive kin and irritated skin. Suitable for dry skin, eczema, bruises, minor cuts and scrapes. Perfect for itchy and patchy skin. Helps in psoriasis treatment.
Organic Baby Balm – soothes and softens delicate and/or irritated baby’s skin. With continuous use, your baby’s skin will experience fewer rashes and healthier, softer and more balanced skin. Free of dyes, chemicals, artificial preservatives and pesticide residues.
The emomllient blend of Shea Butter, Apricot and Jojoba Oil helps nourish, soften and moisturize skin. Gentle Calendula helps soothe and heal irritation and reduce redness and inflammation.
- Helps heal and protect sensitive skin
- Soothes, softens and relieves
- Clears rash, eczema and cradle cap
- Helps reduce redness and inflammation
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and healing
Always Free of:
- High-quality baby care product made from the finest and most potent ingredients
- Handcrafted 100% natural and organic-commitment to sustainable agriculture
- 100% recyclable containers that fully preserve bioenergy
- Paraben- and petrochemical-free
- Lanolin and artificial color-free
- Genetically Modified Ingredients-free products
- Animal cruelty-free, never tested on animals
Ideal for dry and irritated skin. Apply to lips and cheeks to prdotvratite cracking, especially in winter. Clean the affected area and once dry, apply a thin layer of cream. Use as often as needed.
Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool.